How can social media managers create posts effectively and save time while optimally implementing social media strategies? This seminar provides tried-and-tested knowledge, along with tips and tools for the most important areas of work : planning topics, creating posts and building communities.
09.50 - 10.00 Check-in with the group in Zoom
10.00 - 12.00 Planning topics.
- Identifying trends & setting topics
- Determining suitable formats
- Coordinating production with atopic plan
12.00 - 13.00 Lunch break
13.00 - 15.00 Post contributions
- Developing & using post templates
- Choosing frequency and timing correctly
- Using platform tools professionally
15.15 - 16.45 Community building
- Practical tips for more interaction
- Winning followers as advocates
- Using feedback for topic planning
16.45 - 17.00 Seminar evaluation, feedback
What you will get
After the online seminar, participants will know...
- how to plan and implement content for social channels
- how to build and engage a community
- how to increase and utilize interaction with their users
This course is recommended for…
...anyone who is responsible for, plans and implements content for social channels.
Interested in an offer?
Place: online (Zoom meeting)
Fee: € 290
Trainer: Thomas Roß
Trainer and consultant
Thomas Roß is a trainer for social media, SEO and video marketing with many years of experience in strategic consulting and management of digital projects. As a business graduate, he makes sure that companies use their resources efficiently, and that digital strategies have a measurable impact.