In this seminar , our trainer Thomas Roß will show you how to plan and operate your social media activities in a targeted and efficient manner.
You will learn how to develop a social media strategy, how to ensure higher user engagement, identify which factors are important for evaluation and how effective audience development works.
10.00 - 12.00 Developing social media strategy
- Setting smart goals
- Narrowing down target groups correctly
- Platforms at a glance
12.00 - 13.00 Lunch break
13.00 - 15.00 Planning contributions efficiently
- Understanding user behavior & algorithms
- Success formula for social media posts
- Editorial conference: Check the quality of your posts
15.15 - 16.45 Optimizing strategy & posts with analytics
- The most important key figures
- Analyzing posts for effectiveness
- Applying platform tools
16.45 - 17.00 Seminar evaluation, feedback
What you will get
After the online seminar, participants will know...
- how to reach their target groups
- how to plan and optimize content in a targeted manner
- how to define and measure the success of their social media activities
This course is recommended for …
…anyone who wants to implement their social media activities in a targeted and efficient manner.
Interested in an offer?
Place: online (Zoom meeting)
Fee: € 290
Trainer: Thomas Roß
Trainer and consultant
Thomas Roß is a trainer for social media, SEO and video marketing with many years of experience in strategic consulting and management of digital projects. As a business graduate, he makes sure that companies use their resources efficiently, and that digital strategies have a measurable impact.